Business Tax Filing Homepage

Small Business Tax Deductions

Business Tax Returns

Business Tax Software

Taxes And Businesses

Business Tax Filing

Business Tax Rate

Business Tax Credits

Self Employment Tax

Online Business Taxes

Business Tax Preparation

Business Tax Deductions

Business Tax Planning

Small Business Taxes

Business Tax Id

Business Tax Help

Home Business Tax

Business Tax Forms

Franchise Tax

Corporate Tax

Small Business Tax Services

Business Tax Filing Homepage

Powerful business tax filing information

Get your biggest tax refund, guaranteed. Plus FREE Expert Tax Advice. Download TurboTax® for Windows now.

Small business tax filing?

Question: Small business tax filing?

(Posted by: James1982 on 2010-01-31 09:37:54)

I have a normal office job and my wife owns a small business. This is the first year she got some income. What would be the best tax filing method? For my income portion, I file ‘joint’, which is the same or similar as previous years. What should my wife portion be filed? Should she files tax return with her own social security number (what she is using currently)? Any program can help to do this? Any advise will be highly appreciated. Her business income this year is about $5000.


Posted by: Judy on 2010-01-31, 11:14:28

Her business income goes on the same joint return, on a schedule C and SE, then on the same 1040 form as your job income.


Powered by Yahoo! Answers®

Back to Previous page

Payroll outsourcing. Trusted by over 500K U.S. businesses. Get a free quote at Paychex® today!

Online Tax ID Number Application

Bookmark Business Tax Filing Homepage

Sitemap | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact

© copyright 2011-2012, All Rights Reserved.

Legal Notice: This website is powered by Amazon®, Adsense™, Yahoo!® Answers and Youtube™. All trademarks are copyrighted by their respective owners. Please read our terms of use and privacy policy.