Online Business Taxes Homepage

Small Business Tax Deductions

Business Tax Returns

Business Tax Software

Taxes And Businesses

Business Tax Filing

Business Tax Rate

Business Tax Credits

Self Employment Tax

Online Business Taxes

Business Tax Preparation

Business Tax Deductions

Business Tax Planning

Small Business Taxes

Business Tax Id

Business Tax Help

Home Business Tax

Business Tax Forms

Franchise Tax

Corporate Tax

Small Business Tax Services

Online Business Taxes Homepage

Powerful online business taxes information

Get your biggest tax refund, guaranteed. Plus FREE Expert Tax Advice. Download TurboTax® for Windows now.

Online business tax question?

Question: Online business tax question?

(Posted by: Skimish Rane on 2012-02-21 10:44:58)

Hey guys, in 2011, I just started my online business and under self employed category for tax paperwork. My home is in Calif and the site sells worldwide. In 2011, I ran my servers computers out of my home and I paid a construction contractor about $20, 000 to remodel a couple of rooms (AC rewiress insulation etc) to make them suitable for running servers at home. Will this amount be considered expense for my business income ? The contractor told me I can 1099 to his business so he can claim the tax for that income or something like that. How do I send that document to his business so he could do tax with that additional 20, 000 income from me ? Thank you,


Powered by Yahoo! Answers®

Back to Previous page

Payroll outsourcing. Trusted by over 500K U.S. businesses. Get a free quote at Paychex® today!

Online Tax ID Number Application

Bookmark Online Business Taxes Homepage

Sitemap | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact

© copyright 2011-2012, All Rights Reserved.

Legal Notice: This website is powered by Amazon®, Adsense™, Yahoo!® Answers and Youtube™. All trademarks are copyrighted by their respective owners. Please read our terms of use and privacy policy.